MobiShare.com is an independent apps discovery platform. MobiShare.com are NOT in any way affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by Google Inc.(Android platform provider and Google Play owner) any mobile application developer or publisher and any device manufacturer.
You should read these Terms carefully before you use the MobiShare.com Website.
You need to be at least 13 years old to use the Website.
- “We”, “us”, “MobiShare”, "MobiShare.com" means the owner and the administration of the Website.
- “User”, “you” means a person or a business entity using the Website.
- “Website” means the website accessible at https://mobishare.com, including its sub-domains, programming code, related technologies, know-hows, databases and design.
- “Content” means video files, texts, graphics, works of art, images, data or other intellectual property, content or information, made available to you by us. Content is located at, is a part of or is distributed through the Website.
2. Use of Website
No Affiliation. We and the Website are not sponsored, endorsed or affiliated with Google Inc. (Android platform provider and Google Play owner) or any mobile applications developer.
Third-Party Applications Disclaimer. We provide external links to third-party application stores. Mobile games made available through these stores. Such owners are solely responsible for their applications. We have no control over third-party applications or their functionality, promotions, materials, information, goods or services available through these applications. Although we check mobile games, software, other applications and personalization items before adding to the Website, these third-party applications are not monitored by us, and we do not guarantee and are not responsible for any such applications, including the content, accuracy, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the third-party applications. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any third-party application does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by us.
Free to use. The Website are free to use. Please note, that the use of third-party applications, software or personalization items, which you download from Google Play after following a link on the Website, might be fee-based.
License Grant. Permitted Use. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we give you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Website for your own personal non-commercial use. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefits of the Website in the manner permitted by these Terms. Any other use (including commercial use) of the Website requires our prior written consent. The Website may be used and accessed for lawful purposes only. You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws and regulations in connection with your use of the Website.
Network Fees. To use the Website you will require Internet connectivity. We shall not have any responsibility or liability for any IPS, phone, mobile service or other costs you may incur in this regard.
3. Copyright Infringement Notice
If you are a copyright holder who believes that any of Content which is available via the Website is infringing copy of your work, please let us know. A notice of alleged copyright infringement should be sent us via email: [email protected] or using contact form.
A notification of claimed copyright infringement must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner (or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner) of the copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- Specific identification of each copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- A description of where the material believed to be infringed is located (please be as detailed as possible and provide a URL to help us locate the material you are reporting);
- Contact information for the complaining party, such as a complete name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the work(s) in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
Your use of the Website and any other information made available through the Website is at your sole risk and discretion and we hereby disclaim all liability to you or any third party relating thereto.
The Website, and all materials, information, products and services included therein, are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without warranties of any kind. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, RELATING TO THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE.
We disclaim any warranties:
- Regarding the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Website.
- That the Website will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected.
- That the Website will be of any particular quality, meet any standards or requirements, or conform to any of your expectations in this regard.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, will create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties. Accordingly, some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Compatibility. We do not warrant that Website will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use or which may exist or will exist in the future.
Third Parties Software and Content. We are not responsible for:
- The content, services, applications or availability of third parties’ websites that you access using the Website.
- The availability, performance, functionality or any consequences of your use of any third parties’ components, software, modules built into or otherwise integrated and available through the Website.
5. External Links and Third Party Advertisements
You are advised not to provide any personally identifiable information to any third party service unless you know and are comfortable with the party with whom you are interacting. Without limiting other rights we will have the right to insert, place or include advertisements of any type on the Website. We are not responsible for such advertisements and their content.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion:
- To modify or revise these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms on the Website. Please check the most current Terms to ensure that you are aware of all the terms governing your use of the Website.
- To make changes, update or discontinue the Website or any format, feature or functionality thereof at any time with or without notifying you.
- To terminate or restrict access to the Website for any reason whatsoever.
7. Your Feedback
If you choose to communicate to us any feedback, ideas or suggestions for improvement of the Website, please contact us via email: [email protected] or using contact form.